Voting party affiliation changes due no later than March 31

Oklahomans who want to change party affiliation, must submit their change no later than March 31. Dewey County Election Board Assistant Secretary Janette Redinger said. Voters may change their party affiliation online using the OK Voter Portal at elections. or by completing a new Voter Registration Application.

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition

The Dewey County Record

P.O. Box 117
Seiling, OK 73663
PH: (580) 922-4296
FAX: (877) 420-6331